Learners will be trained to develop a competent high standard of CPR and be given various scenarios involving the use of the AED with particular regard to safety.
- On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess the scene.
- Assess the injury.
- Deal effectively with common injuries.
Assessment & Certification:
- Written assessment as well as three practical assessments for each learner.
- All successful participants will be registered with the Irish Heart Foundation.
- This training will need to be revalidated every three months. A group of 10 – 12 can be revalidated in one day.
- This course is run according to Irish Heart Foundation / American Heart Association guidelines/standards using Video and Multimedia Presentations.
- Training is carried out by a registered Irish Heart Foundation Instructor.
- Practical demonstrations of techniques.
- Training handouts, training records and evaluation forms are also provided.
- Maximum of 6 learners.
- Half day duration (4 hours).
- Price: €40 per person.